PRSF Travel Grants
The guidelines below apply to the President’s Research and Scholarship Fund Travel Grant Program.
Travel grants in the amount of $500 are available for accepted peer-reviewed, invited, or juried presentations, performances, or exhibits at regional, national, or international conferences, field work, or archival work. No matching funds are required. A total of 59 grants are available annually, and at least half of the funds will be reserved for use in the spring and summer terms.
- All tenured or tenure-track faculty members with instructional responsibility are eligible to apply, including department chairs/directors/coordinators.
- Library Faculty are eligible to apply.
- Deans, Associate Deans and other faculty members in full-time administrative roles are ineligible to apply.
- Lecturers, Clinical, and Visiting faculty members are ineligible to apply.
- Eligible faculty may receive only one travel grant per academic year.
University Fellows are ineligible to apply for PRSF Travel grants during their University Fellow award year.
Submit the PRSF Travel Application form with documentation of acceptance attached to Jerry Pogatshnik, Interim Provost and Dean of the Graduate School, Whitlock 310. If field work or archival work, please attach a justification for the travel request (no more than one page). Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Per University policy, travel vouchers must be submitted within 60 days of travel and by the deadlines for the relevant fiscal year.