- Guide to Managing Sponsored Project Awards: This guide is intended to serve as a reference source for project directors in managing externally-funded awards. Project directors are encouraged to review this guide in its entirety upon receipt of a new award and to refer to the current version of the guide online for answers to questions in managing awards.
- Banner Basics Guide for Grants: This guide illustrates how to access access, review, and extract expense data for a grant org in Banner.
Sponsored Programs Submissions for Post-Award Tasks
Sponsored Programs accepts submissions for requests and reporting requirements online through our InfoReady Review system. Submission requirements and instructions are outlined at the links below.
- Budget Revision Request
- Subaward Request
- Subaward Amendment Request
- Financial Conflict of Interest Reporting
- Responsible Conduct of Research Reporting
Other University Offices for Post-Award Tasks
Much of the administrative work involved in managing sponsored project awards is done in collaboration with other offices on campus. Below are links to key offices.