Internal Funding Reporting Forms
- An updated copy of the Detailed Budget Form must be attached.
In the event of extenuating circumstances that prevent a funded faculty member from completing a funded project during the approved period of support, a one-time extension may be requested online for UFS and REG awards using this form. In no case will additional funding be made available to support project completion.
- A one-time extension of up to one year may be requested for University-Funded Scholarship grant awards. The request must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the grant expiration date.
- A one-time extension for one additional academic term may be requested for Research Enhancement Grant awards. The request must be submitted prior to the end of the original term of support.
- Log in to your InfoReady Review account using your EKU credentials (email address and password).
- Click the Applications link from the top menu bar.
- Select the project title for your award, and click on the Progress Report button in the far right column.
- Complete the information fields and attach copies of any publications or presentations.
- Click the Finalize button to submit your report. This button is located just above the attachment fields.